His Center exists to clarify Christ's prophetic truth for Israel, non-Christians, and Christians.
- 33% of the Bible is Prophetic, either fulfilled or yet to be fulfilled.
- The future aspect of God’s Gospel and love is revealed through Bible prophecy.
- God’s prophetic word is greatly significant in, to, and for the Jewish Nation, non-Bible believers, and the Bible-believing person.
- The truth, through the Holy Spirit, is what Christ uses to bring all potential people to His grace and truth.
- When prophetic truth is accurately taught, then Christ is glorified.
- Man's mind is not God's.
- Only when we rely on the Spirit guiding us into all truth and showing us things to come (John 16:13), can we learn His truth in any area, especially His prophecies.
- Hardened hearts must be softened by the Spirit before His prophetic truth can be learned.
- Softened hearts are better able to hear the truth from the Spirit.
Christ tells us...
- When the end is "not yet"... (Matthew 24:3-6). Jesus tells us in verse 6 that when there are wars and rumors of wars, the end is not yet... so the end can't be at any moment.
- What will happen AFTER the "end is not yet"... What to watch for, what the times will be like, what will be happening... (2 Thessalonians 2:1-4).
- Those that are OF THE LIGHT, will not be caught unaware, as the rapture draws near (1 Thessalonians 5:1-5). In these verses, the understanding is clear: Those living in darkness will say "Peace and Safety." BUT, the sudden destruction comes DURING the Peace and Safety! FURTHER... Those in the light WILL NOT be overtaken like a thief, caught unaware. The Peace and Safety period of time ends with the Rapture... so the end can't be at any moment.
- If we don't know WHEN Christ will return, does NOT mean His return will be at ANY MOMENT. Rather...acting like the Bareans, we study His word in love for the truth from the ENTIRE Bible to learn that His return will be AT THE RIGHT MOMENT. Otherwise, why would Jesus tell us to watch so we WILL be ready? No one can be ready at any moment my fellow believers. No one.
Since Israel's return to their land, we have not thought the rapture was or is near for many Biblical reasons. It is currently 2017. Under Key Concepts to the left read: BEFORE and After The Rapture
We enjoy discussing all facets of Biblical Prophecy. Humbly we ask that all discussions be done with a soft heart that is bowed to the Lord and desiring of His Prophetic Truth, rather than a hard heart that is callused looking for arguments.
Jesus said, “…I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you” (John 15:15).
Jesus said, “…when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth…and he will shew you things to come” (John 16:13).