The Last Days Timeline, Earthly Viewpoint added under Heavenly Viewpoint
The first category, Heavenly Scene Ch. 4-11, is joined by the second category underneath; Earthly Scene Ch. 12-16.
Navigating the Chart:
- Time Zone C, pre Resurrection/Rapture event.
- Time Zone D, the Resurrection/Rapture and Satan Cast down and limited to earth only.
- Time Zone E, notice the Harmony of Revelation in the Heavenly Scene with the Earthly Scene.
- In the Heavenly Scene, the 1st Seal/White Horse, is the preaching of the Gospel, AND, originates from Heaven. Revelation 6:2
- In the Earthly Scene, the Gospel is preached miraculously in the air, AND, originates from Heaven. Revelation 14:6-20
- Habakkuk 3:8-9 refers to God's "Horses and thy chariots of salvation."
- As just shown, there are three Biblical indicators that the White Horse is the preaching of the Gospel...
- There are no Biblical indicators that Antichrist is the White Horse as is popularly taught.
- Revelation 12:4 "...And the dragon (Satan) stood before the woman (Church) who was ready to give birth (Rapture), to devour her Child as soon as it was born (Raptured). Rev. 12:7-9 tells us that Satan is cast out of Heaven at this time...this time being the time of the Rapture. Rev. 5:9 "...for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed US to God by thy blood..." shows us that the Rapture is complete BEFORE the Seals begin to be broken. The White Horse does not leave Heaven UNTIL the First Seal is broken. Therefore, Antichrist CAN NOT be the White Horse.
- More clarity on what happens between Time Zone E and F before Time Zone F begins.
- Time Zone F & G, notice continued Harmony of Revelation in the Heavenly Scene with the Earthly Scene.
- Time Zone G, at the end of this time zone is the 3rd Woe, Christ's return. More detail to come.
Revelation Time Line, Heavenly & Earthly Viewpoint Combined
- The type of church that precedes the Rapture/Catching Up has been established by God through His Prophetic Word. Yet, there are Believer's that will overcome.